Business Intelligence Institute (BII)
For business owners who have not quite reached the stage where they are ready to exit, we have Business Intelligence Institute.
BII is focused on serving the needs of closely-held business owners to help them grow, preserve, protect, and ultimately transfer their life’s work. Our mission is to use our holistic financial planning process, culture, and intellectual capital to help our entrepreneurial clients make informed choices towards reaching their business and personal goals.
Learn more about Business Intelligence Institute:
- Business Intelligence Institute Brochure
- Business Exit Readiness Survey (BERI)
- 80-20 Chart
- What Type of Business Owner Are You?
- Ask Yourself These Questions
- Business Owner Planning Checklist
- Why Hire a Business Intelligence Specialist?
- 4 Areas of Planning
- Value Gap Chart
- Corporate Policy Review
- Ways to Take Money Out of a Business
- Equity Strategies Group