Daniel A. Prisciotta
CFP®, CPA,* PFS, ChFC®, CBEC®
“In today’s turbulent environment, partnering with someone who understands your financial vision and goals has never been more important.” - Dan Prisciotta
With over 30 years of business exit, financial and estate planning experience, Dan Prisciotta delivers a superior level of commitment and expertise necessary to create situation-based financial strategies and translate them into immediate, actionable steps. He puts a premium on all of his relationships and he believes that a successful engagement can only be realized through a shared vision.
By partnering with his clients, Dan is able to help them put their financial houses in order. Having worked on more than 2,500 cases, his breadth and depth of the steps required throughout the planning process enables him to explore multiple design scenarios before presenting the appropriate client-tailored options – no cookie cutter solutions!
Dan understands your desire to grow your assets and reach financial independence with certainty and tax efficiency. He recognizes your need to build your business and plan for your future exit. Dan shares your passion for leaving a legacy to your loved ones.
As an active member of the financial, business and estate planning community, Dan is always on the cutting edge of industry changes and innovations. He holds the designations, certifications and affiliations listed below:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)*
- Personal Financial Specialist designation (PFS)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
- Certified Business Exit Consultant (CBEC®)
- American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- NJ Society of CPAs
- The Alliance of Mergers & Acquisitions Advisors
- MidMarket Alliance
- National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (NAEPC)
- Society of Financial Service Professionals (SFSP)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Sagemark Consulting’s Private Wealth Services and Resource Group
- Registered Securities Principal and Representative
- Certified Continuing Education Instructor for CFP, PACE, CPA, CRPC, SFSP in multiple states
Dan is a much sought after speaker on the topics of Business Exit Strategies and Financial and Estate Planning and has presented at numerous industry and association events. He has been interviewed by CNN Business News, WFAS Financial Radio and quoted in Wall St. Journal, Fortune Small Business and LA Times. Dan is the author of “Defend Your Wealth” and “One Way Out”.
Dan is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Fairleigh Dickinson University with a B.S. degree in Accounting, and resides in Ramsey, NJ with his wife, Teresa and their two children, Michelle and Danny.
*Licensed, not practicing.