Dan Prisciotta is committed to understanding your situation and customizing comprehensive financial strategies to help achieve your goals. Whether you are retired from a successful career, an owner of a business, or the bread winner of your family, Dan and his team can help you translate your goals into action steps. Dan is a motivating catalyst to take the words from your strategic plan and put them into immediate action.
Dan brings 25 years of experience to his clients. For many of the 25 years, Dan also coached and developed other financial advisors to help build successful practices. This provides Dan the depth and breadth of financial planning strategies that will optimize the various objectives his clients desire to reach. His experience on over a thousand cases provides his clients the benefit of knowing that their plan will run through multiple design alternatives before the appropriate options are presented to his valued clients.
Dan is an active member of the financial planning and investment banking community and keeps abreast of changes and innovations in the industry. He is regarded as a national specialist in the areas of business exit planning and estate planning. He hold the designations, certifications and affiliations listed below:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA*)
- Personal Financial Specialist designation (PFS)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Member of the American Institute of CPA’s
- Member of NJ Society of CPA’s
- Member of The Alliance of Mergers & Acquisitions Advisors
- Member of the Alliance of Corporate Wealth
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Registered Securities Principal and Representative
- Member of Sagemark Consulting’s Private Wealth Services and Resource Groups
- Certified Continuing Education Instructor
Dan has been interviewed on television by CNN Business News and has also been featured on station WFAS Financial Radio and in the Record and Journal News Business columns. He is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Fairleigh Dickinson University with a B.S. degree in Accounting. Dan resides in Ramsey, NJ with his wife, Teresa and their two children, Michelle and Danny.
*Licensed, not practicing.